As a result of the ongoing difficulties and uncertainties arising from the Coronavirus, we have made changes to our working practices following government guidance with the aim of continuing to deliver our service as normally as possible during this difficult time.
From now on we shall operate as follows:
- Our telephone service will continue to operate as normal during working hours.
- Some of our staff may work from home.
- You should send correspondence to us by email where possible. Of course, some documents will need to be sent back in the post or delivered to our office.
- Your point of contact during a transaction may change although we would notify you if that were the case.
- We are trying to minimise face to face contact with clients unless it is necessary. Therefore, please only visit our offices by making a prior appointment and discussing with the relevant fee earner if a meeting is necessary. Please do not visit us if you are showing any symptoms of Coronavirus.
We shall continue to review the situation on a day by day basis and shall continue to operate as stated above until further notice or government guidelines.